My geek kids and I love Halloween. We think Halloween is the coolest holiday in the universe. The kids love dressing up in costumes and we like playing with all the spooky Halloween stuff at the stores. We also love creeping out our house for Halloween and every year, we invite kids over for a haunting Halloween party. The kids and I think Halloween season is awesome. And thanks to Halloween Costumes (Facebook | Twitter), I’m going to spread some Halloween spookiness with a costume giveaway on my geek dad blog. One lucky winner will win $100 worth of costumes and accessories of their choosing from HalloweenCostumes.com. Awesome! BTW, HalloweenCostumes.com is a great place to shop for Halloween costumes (especially adult costumes — Target and Walmart does not offer a good selection of adult costumes).
Halloween Costumes Giveaway
Thanks to HalloweenCostumes.com, a reader of my geek dad blog will win $100 worth of costumes and accessories of their choosing. The winner will be randomly selected. The deadline to enter the giveaway is Tuesday, August 16th (Pacific time). The giveaway is limited to readers in the USA. To enter the giveaway, head over to HalloweenCostumes.com and then leave a comment here about your favorite costume.
Six Bonus Entries (leave a separate comment for each entry)
- Like HalloweenCostumes.com on Facebook (include your Facebook username in the comments area for verification)
- Follow HalloweenCostumes.com Twitter (include your Twitter URL or username in the comments area for verification)
- Subscribe to my geek dad blog via email:
— don’t forget to click on the confirmation link after you subscribe. Note: you still have to be subscribed when I announce the winner.
- Click on the Facebook like button above the comments area and then on my Facebook page, let me know what you or your kids wore for Halloween last year.
- Follow Daddy Forever on Twitter and tweet out a message like this (or use the retweet button above the comments area):
I want to win a $100 gift certificate from HalloweenCostumes.com @daddyforever ~ http://geekdad.daddyforever.com/monsters/
Include your Twitter URL or username in the comments area for verification. Note: you can tweet multiple times, but you can only claim one bonus entry for the tweets.
- Write about this giveaway on your blog or Facebook page with a working link to this page: http://geekdad.daddyforever.com/monsters/ (include your blog post URL or Facebook username for verification)
[Update: the winner of the giveaway is John Acker. Congrats!]
[Disclosure: I did not receive anything for hosting this giveaway. The giveaway prize will be provided by HalloweenCostumes.com, but they are not the administrators of the giveaway on my blog. I am not liable for the prize. As always, the opinions expressed are mine and I am not obligated to write a positive review.]