Today I’m giving away three Kvisoft FlipBook Maker licenses on my geek dad blog. To win a license, just leave a comment below by next Saturday (September 22nd) and I will randomly select three winners.
I installed the software yesterday and I like it. Kvisoft Flipbook Maker makes it easy to to convert PDF, image and video files to Flash flip books (like newspaper ads posted online). With Kvisoft Flipbook Maker, you can easily create online magazines, e-books, e-newspaper, online catalogs, and other publications. Check out the flip book I created from my daughter’s school newsletter:
Kvisoft Flipbook Maker is easy to use. However, if you don’t like the default settings, you’ll need to spend a little time playing with the software’s many options.
To start the conversion process, you will first need to import a file. The software supports PDF’s, image files (.jpg, .bmp, jpeg, .png, .gif) and videos (.swf, .flv, .f4v, .mp4).
After you have imported the file, you can do directly to the Publish menu if you are fine with the default settings.
Personally, I think you are better off playing with the options in the flipbook software. For instance, you can select a background image for your flip book if you don’t want a plain white background. I actually prefer a plain white or off-white background, but I selected one of the colorful themes so you can see that feature in my flip book.
In addition to selecting a design for your flip book, you can also change the software’s many default settings. For instance, you can move the navigation bar to the top of the book instead of at the bottom. Or you can enable the flip book to auto-flip or repeat-flip. You can even integrate your flip book with Google Analytics.
Kvisoft FlipBook Maker Features
- Templates and themes
- Left-to-right or right-to-left flipbook option
- Google Analytics support
- Define drag area and drag range
- Navigation bar style customizable
- Button layout setting
- Button style setting
- Define thumbnail style
- Set color, image and sound for background
- Brand flipping book with logo and link
- Define auto play setting and video player skin
- Support setting flipping speed
- Thumbnail preview function
- Support pre-setting bookmarks
- Language support includes English, German, French, Italian and Japanese
- Width and height of SWF flipbook is adjustable
- Output as HTML, EXE, and ZIP
- Output support for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and Android devices
- Drag or click on the corner of a page to flip to the next page
- Flip pages automatically or manually
- Auto loop the flip book option
- View page-flipping ebook in full screen
- Use thumbnails to navigate
- Zoom in/out
- Input password to unlock encrypted pages
- Search function
[The winners are Susan Smoaks, Nancy, and Wendy. The vendor will send you your direct software key directly.]