POTG Apps sent me a promo code to review their 3D Math Racing Pro app on my dad blog. This is one of those educational app that quizzes your kid with math problems. In the app, your car gets a speed boost each time you get a math problem right. The app makes math fun and hopefully will improve your child’s math skills. 3D Math Racing Pro is available now in the iTunes app store. The app is compatible with Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices. It requires iOS 5.0 or later.
There are actually two versions of the app: a free version and a pro version that costs 99¢. The free version includes addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division problems. The PRO version has eight addition math problem types: place value, odd/even, skip counting up (ie: counting by 5’s — 0, 5, 10, etc), skip count down, greater than, less than, percents, and rounding.
3D Math Racing App Highlights
- Arcade-style racing action
- Cool 4×4 offfroad track and vehicles
- Jumps, crashes and slides
- Awesome graphics, sounds, and music
- Distance and difficulty modes
- Automatic or manual steering (stick with automatic because manual is distracting)
- iPod player or in-game music